This Saturday, April 18th at the 2015 Phoenix competition we have an amazing group of sponsors who will be setting up shop at CrossFit Central Downtown to cheer, support, and showcase some incredible food, drinks, and retail!
Get to know our 2015 Phoenix sponsors:
- Cambro Apparel will be out at The Phoenix in full force ready to give every participant the Cambro Apparel competition tee! Not to mention they will have racks on racks on racks of must need apparel for sell. Check out their products [HERE].
- Fixed Foods is an amazing! They’re a local business here in Austin and provide awesome paleo fresh meals. They will be onsite giving away incredible food our athletes and will have some food for sell for spectators. Check out Fixed Foods menu [HERE].
- Ivivva is a little sister company by Lululemon, which makes active wear for teens and kids! They will be out there as one of the sponsors for The Phoenix. They’re also the MAIN sponsor for the kids/teens division of the competition. Check out their apparel [HERE].
- Kill Cliff. enough said. If you haven’t heard of Kill Cliff that’s okay. On Saturday you will understand why most CrossFitters drink Kill Cliff as their recovery drink! They will be out there giving away tasty treats. Check out their product [HERE].
- Krellr Kids will be making the rad shirts for the kids/teens division of The Phoenix competition. They’re an incredible company geared to empower kids to live healthy lives with a passion for fitness and a spirit for bravery. Check them out [HERE].
- Krish Coffee. Who doesn’t love coffee? Kris Coffee will be out this Saturday to give away some yummy coffee to all athletes and spectators!
- Michelob Ultra is our presenting sponsor for The 2015 Phoenix competition. They have made all the banners around the downtown facility and will there to give the best competition experience around + there might be some beer, just saying!
- Nixon/RVCA will be out there in full force to sell incredible clothing, swimsuits, and accessories! You won’t want to forget your wallet for this booth. Their apparel will go FAST.
- Primal Paste. Who doesn’t want to smell good? Primal Paste will be out there to serve the purpose of providing all natural deodorants, lip balm, body lotion, and tooth paste. Check out their products [HERE].
- Revletics. Are you in need of quality fitness equipment for your home gym? Well Revletics will be out there ready to provide you top of the line fitness equipment! They literally have everything. Check them out [HERE].